Space Invaders Descends Upon Nolan North and Troy Baker

Nolan North and Troy Baker go back to 1978 and play the Atari classic, Space Invaders.

Is the gameplay exciting? Not really. But if you stick around you could be entranced by random stories about why Red Dawn is actually a training video and a vocal reenactment of Barry White’s first sexual experience. You only think you know what’s going to happen in this video. Only 10% of this episode is actually about Space Invaders. The other 90% was randomly generated from the minds of Nolan and Troy. Oh yeah, we’ve added controller crotch counter because this show has no bottom.

Let’s Play!

We played Space Invaders on the new Atari Gold Flashback: https://amzn.to/2yvBKjP

Learn more about Space Invaders: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Invaders

Check out the RETRO REPLAY website and sign up for our newsletter: https://retroreplayshow.com/

Follow Nolan North:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nolan_north
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reallynolannorth/

Follow Troy Baker
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TroyBakerVA
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialtroybaker/

Follow Retro Replay
Twitter: https://twitter.com/retroreplayshow
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/retroreplayshow