Joining us this week is Luis and for new to the show Haakon aka Tahu. Tahu tells us a little about himself and where he is from. As we get to know Tahu, we also get into some games we’ve been playing lately such as Visage, The Sims 4, and the Back 4 Blood beta. We then discuss the House of Gucci movie trailer and the 100 Thieves collaboration with Gucci for a $2500 backpack.
Pagan’s Favorite Bits
- It was so lovely to have Tahu on the show for the first time to get to know him.
- I loved discussing what everyone is playing at present! We haven’t really discussed what games we were playing in a while and it was nice to catch up and get stuck into that conversation.
- Luis’ reaction to the Gucci collab with 100 Thieves! it’s just great!
Dan’s Favorite Bits
- Meeting Haakon aka Tahu and getting to know him as well as his POV on the various Gucci related topics we discussed.
- Comparing Jared Leto’s performance in the upcoming film House of Gucci to Tom Cruise’s character in Tropic Thunder.
- Seriously! Who would buy a $2500 backpack? What would you rather spend $2500 on?
Listen and subscribe to The Replayer Podcast here or on your preferred podcast platform.
What do you think of the House of Gucci trailer?
What were your favorite bits from this week’s episode? Let’s chat in the comments below!