This week, Stephanie Judge (Editor for Retro Replay) returns with Maria to talk about the new Ratchet and Clank game and Co-op games. Pagan and Steph give the points of view that they wanted to give from the latest Trailer Talk, but were not so able to share. Since they played Overcooked 2 on Retro Replay, we discuss that and the importance of Co-op games and our experiences with them. Maria and Dan talk about It Takes Two and Steph and Pagan talk about the Sims and the hopeful multiplayer additions for Sims 5.
Dan’s favorite bits:
- Maria finds Ratchet and Clank Porn very easy and quickly
- Insider stories of Drew’s internet dying during Retro Replay staff meetings
- We need to get Stephanie a gaming console so we can do a podcast co-op stream!
Pagan’s favorite bits:
- Loved hearing about everyone’s multiplayer/co-op experience
- Maria and her husband playing retro games modded in split-screen are really cool!
- Loved hearing Steph’s opinions on this week’s Trailer Talk and the hopes for a Sims multiplayer in Sims 5!
Listen and subscribe to The Replayer Podcast here or on your preferred podcast platform.
Are you a fan of Ratchet and Clank or Co-op games? What were your favorite bits from this week’s episode? Let’s chat in the comments below!